1. We collect Personal Data from people when they access our Site or our Services. Our legal basis for collecting and processing your Personal Data is (i) your explicit consent when accessing the Site or Services and (ii) a legitimate interest and need in order to provide the Services. We may collect the following Personal Data from users:
1. Information you submit to us or our Third-Party Clients. If you submit information through the Site, including through any contact form, live help feature, or other submission functionality, we will collect any Personal Data you submit.
1. No person younger than 13 years of age is permitted to use the Site. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from any person under the age of 13. If you believe we have collected Personal Data from a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately so we may investigate and take any necessary corrective action.
1. Luxury Presence is committed to protecting your security. We utilize various methods of protecting your Personal Data, including certain encryption. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee the safety or security of any Personal Data. Further, transmission of Personal Data cannot be made completely secure. For that reason, you agree to transmit Personal Data to Luxury Presence and the Third-Party Clients solely at your own risk.
1. The Personal Data we collect and process is controlled by Luxury Presence Inc., a limited liability company located in the United States. You may contact us 1808 Stanford Street, Santa Monica, CA 90404 or by email at email@example.com.